I'VE BEEN TAGGED!
Second time doing this ''tagged'' thing, by bestie!
It’s about the, “Tell us 6 weird things about yourself” thing. Everyon is weird can! Ok
1. After bathing, i always step out of the toilet wrapped in towel. Unless a guest’s at my place.
2. I like to do werid stuffs, random.
3. I like to eat food which i don like first and leave the best for the last
4. I have a routine of doing things.
5. People say that i'm not normal and i'm werid(i don no why and i don want ask further)
6. I dont know myself at certain time. I may have undiscovered self and kill people. Wahahaha
OKAY DONE. ;*)
I wanna pass on this game to ppl! It’s in the rules to do so anyway (not like i care but i just feel like tagging ppl to do it). 6 peeps. Hmmm.
6 PEOPLE!!!
CERRIN, HUIWEN, YINGXIAN, MARIE, JIAMIN, JIAHUI!
;))
It’s about the, “Tell us 6 weird things about yourself” thing. Everyon is weird can! Ok
1. After bathing, i always step out of the toilet wrapped in towel. Unless a guest’s at my place.
2. I like to do werid stuffs, random.
3. I like to eat food which i don like first and leave the best for the last
4. I have a routine of doing things.
5. People say that i'm not normal and i'm werid(i don no why and i don want ask further)
6. I dont know myself at certain time. I may have undiscovered self and kill people. Wahahaha
OKAY DONE. ;*)
I wanna pass on this game to ppl! It’s in the rules to do so anyway (not like i care but i just feel like tagging ppl to do it). 6 peeps. Hmmm.
6 PEOPLE!!!
CERRIN, HUIWEN, YINGXIAN, MARIE, JIAMIN, JIAHUI!
;))


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home