A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, August 2

Project ending in few hours

I feel good! Oh yes! I've done my part for project. Last one, due date tomorrow. Still have printing and binding to do. Hope it does not end like comms skills! OH YEAH! I'M SO TIRED! But, i want to blog! I miss blogging! Met up with lulu and yx today. A real last minute one and we went to have sakae. How many times we had that together? Hahahaha. I ate one sushi today which is soooo good! Lucky us! They are having a promotion now! Have a preium plate(red plate) get one free! Yeah! But, we only eat 2 plates la. Meaning just buy 1 get 1 free. Although it was a promotion, still expensive, $6.90 one plate ok! Sian right! Wahahahahaha. Ai zhai. Of course, we never fail laughing at what yx grumbles, action and what she say! I'm going to sleep. It's late, my eyes is closing. Meeting Bestie tom, fun! Fun and FUN! Wohoo! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home