Oh hi ppl. NOw is 0217 am. I'm awake surprising. To do my project. I'm irresponsible. Cause i want to sleep now. And made a last min sudden change. Oh shit. Haiz.. But, i cant hold my tireness. I want go lecture tom. I don wanna skip anymore. I will die skipping it. I will suffer in my other subject. Anyway, i'm irresponsible la. Shit loh. But i'm tired.. Oh man! I'm having Mock Test on excel on friday la.. Gonna die. Seriously. If i don practise, i'm gonna die. Work load is coming. I'm slacking. I'm not hardworking anymore.. So sad.. Teacher say, dilligence will help. I want to, but my tv is tempting me la! Ahiyooooooooooo
EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Previous Posts
- Heh! I forget to mention about my account test few...
- Oh well, just came back from school! I rather prou...
- In lecture
- While Marie and i waiting for Dorothy buying movie...
- Sunday Craze
- Outfield
- 20/7/2007, 20pc nugg
- Wednesday, 18/07/2007
- Stress
- Captain's Ball
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home