A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, July 25

Oh well, just came back from school! I rather proud having a character of mine. Being confident, natural, i just like being Lijie! My temper became bad. Hmm.. Bad. Espically yesterday, i was like.. Too harsh to yx i guess.. Didnt have enough sleep these few days. Even today, when school finally starts late, my mum wake me up just to have breakfast. Funny ah she!

I start to notice few guys in my school. Not shuai! I just notice only. Guys like, Greg, Nicholas. Yu yang, the guy from campus superstar! WAH! He smokes loh! Walao! So disappointing.. Anyway, i don like him, he not shuai. Wahahahahahahaha. And, you know what? I saw Chin Kuan just now! Joan, i saw chin kuan la! I'm sooo happy! Although he not as shuai as last time, he still very shuai to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh YEAH!! =)))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home