A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, July 25

20/7/2007, 20pc nugg

You know what! it's 20 and i met up with 20pc nugg!!!!!!!!!! However, bell was not there. His knee is pain, so sad. Wahahahahahha. Sharilyn, i finally see her! I thought she die liao. She gonna kill me saying this. Oh man, i miss her!!!!!! Est and vicki was also there! It's like a long time no see gathering! Harry Potter, you rock man! I still love you!


Jez is self-conscious. She had pimples on her face

After watching.

I will never fail having fun going out with them. Although is just a dinner and a movie, i believe there's more to come! 20pc nugg chalet is coming! To celebrate jez and colin's b'day! Sept, sept! I really wanna see everyone there! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home