A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, July 25

Wednesday, 18/07/2007

I bet people is going to complain that i'm not blogging. I'm sorry. I'm seriously rushing for time to complete my projects as everything is so messy! I don enough have enough say, forget about blogging. Wahahahhaha. Finally, left 1 project and 2 presentation, i WILL BE FREE THEN! I shall then concentrate on my studies. Really, seriously. Too much. Not forgetting my darlings while i'm rushing through work! I met up with the 3 babes last wed!

Von was late. While waiting...






Finally von is here! We went to this cafe, Miss Clarity, introduced by Cheris. Food was affordable and big portion! Nice place to go to!




Bestie wishing happily

Lijie love blue!

Next, cam-whor. I didnt manage to took down the neo prints, too fast! No time. But it's ok! =)



We love each other

One big family. Not about me, not about you, is about us

Close as we stand. =))

Will get to see the girls soon! Real soon i mean! Miss you girls! =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home