Captain's Ball
There's an interclass Captain's Ball game going around in year 1 freshelys. Too bad, i was not involved but i went there to support them ok! Hmm, it seems like everyone is more united now. That's very good. But there was a fight during the match. Long story. However, it seems like my class, 1B13 will have conflicts with A class(i don no which class they are) in the future. We had said sorry, it's up to them to decide to forgive or not. This is often how Ah Beng ''settled'' their matters. Our class is not at fault just that my classmates's friend kick and hit the guy from A class. Oh well, it's over! Just hope that no more things will happen again! Although our class lose, it's ok, it's alright! We still have the second team on Saturday which is a semi finals! Jiayou 1B13!
It seems like everything had changed. I start to don know you. People start to tell me that they don agree with you. Why is everything being in this way? Why didnt you handle matters like what you had been doing in the past? Did you change? Or is because i don trust you and i've think too much. I don wish to believe things that i thought. I don wish that it will be like this. Let it be a mistake then i had make again, i don mind. But can you give me a reliable answer? What matters is all of us can be like last time :(
It seems like everything had changed. I start to don know you. People start to tell me that they don agree with you. Why is everything being in this way? Why didnt you handle matters like what you had been doing in the past? Did you change? Or is because i don trust you and i've think too much. I don wish to believe things that i thought. I don wish that it will be like this. Let it be a mistake then i had make again, i don mind. But can you give me a reliable answer? What matters is all of us can be like last time :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home