Tired.
I'm tired! I wanna blog! I have no time! I need to rush my project. Sian.. Thanks to my group memeber, i have to do everything myself. Thanks to them, i'm always waiting for them. Juice by that. I need to rush out a huge chunks of words later to show them for meeting tomorrow. More trouble tomorrow. I'm sure. ARGH! I think i have decided to mark some of them now? Mean of me to do that? But, wah! I'm struggling! Seriously, i'm.
I'm so happy when weekend is here. Long day yesterday. After chiong-ing outfield. I did chiong yesterday. For my bell. 41 pieces? My bonus fly again. Haiz! I slack! I relax! Argh! But i seriously love my attitude yesterday la! So nice! It's ok, it's over. And my pay is gone loh. Lu, yx and i met jh, jm and jx. Crystal jade. That goes my $25. I'm seriously seriously tired and we decided to leave at 11 and took a bus home. So guai right! That's so unlike us loh. BUT. I decided to take the bus with them to hougang as i like the atmosphere in bus talking all the way! So left, lu, me, jh, jm, jx. Near to hougang, we decided to go jx house to play manjong. Wahahahahaa. Last min plan! But it's fun! Manjong manjong! We play all the way from 1 to 4. I won la! $7.50 I'm so happy!!! By the time i sleep is alread 5am.
I'm tired. And tired. But my mind seems to be not tired. I wake up at 130pm. Just a 8 hours sleep. And i'm tired now. Thanks loh. Wahahahahahaha. I will blog later if i have the time!
I'm so happy when weekend is here. Long day yesterday. After chiong-ing outfield. I did chiong yesterday. For my bell. 41 pieces? My bonus fly again. Haiz! I slack! I relax! Argh! But i seriously love my attitude yesterday la! So nice! It's ok, it's over. And my pay is gone loh. Lu, yx and i met jh, jm and jx. Crystal jade. That goes my $25. I'm seriously seriously tired and we decided to leave at 11 and took a bus home. So guai right! That's so unlike us loh. BUT. I decided to take the bus with them to hougang as i like the atmosphere in bus talking all the way! So left, lu, me, jh, jm, jx. Near to hougang, we decided to go jx house to play manjong. Wahahahahaa. Last min plan! But it's fun! Manjong manjong! We play all the way from 1 to 4. I won la! $7.50 I'm so happy!!! By the time i sleep is alread 5am.
I'm tired. And tired. But my mind seems to be not tired. I wake up at 130pm. Just a 8 hours sleep. And i'm tired now. Thanks loh. Wahahahahahaha. I will blog later if i have the time!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home