A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Monday, July 9

Out with bestie!

I'm out once again! With bestie! Over to shopppp! There's sales everywhere!!!!!!!!!! BUT I NO MONEY. WHERE'S MY RICH GUY. Suddenly, i want a rich boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We went to sushi sushi. I'm not gonna make myself stuff with food and suffer later. No buffets. We are just having a-la-carte

My fav GYOZA! Does not look very impluse here. But is nice! Trust me!

Her mochi

My phone


Our machine

Love love and love! The love of friendship!

Our new badge! First time! This is mine

That's Joan's

This is ours

Not satisfied! Went to KFC and we share a meal!

We wanted to come here long ago. It is shown on tv. Hope all of you know about this place. Is so nice..

A little discovery

Oh yeah!

The pillar of kiss

Besties love cam-whoring

The doll of her own.

Try spotting me!

And her


I love bestie!

Out with bestie never once fail me by having fun! We had so much to talk, so much to laugh. =)) Loves..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home