A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, July 5

I miss..

I miss the times in East Coast
I miss the times studying in mac and airport
I miss the times we slap each other when we were down
I miss the time we lie on the breakwaters and talk about the past
I miss the time the three of us conference for very very very long
I miss the time we went to k
I miss the time playing with fireworks and bubbles
I miss the time playing with latern and candles
I miss the photo taking time
I miss playing basketball
I miss the time when the girls and cedric went up early to basketball court just to run around the field to train ourself
I miss the time the 5 girls fighting for victory
I miss the time when we quarrel over silly stuffs
I miss the time when we compete with other class
I miss the time when we came out with F4 song\
I miss Joo Seng
I miss Macpherson secondary
I miss PVI
I miss Kallang mac
I miss crying in front of you
I miss laughing with you
I miss every single thing that i did with you
I miss the back staircase of PVI
I miss sleeping in your house
I miss J.E.L
I miss rainbow
I miss wildfire
I miss you sleeping in my house
I miss the things that we gone through
I miss 20pc nugg
I miss being angry
I miss having laughter around me

I MISS

I miss the time playing in mac
I miss the time having fun, kicking each other, being angry when orders are not done in mac
I miss the time being angry and disappointed or sad of what the managers tell me
I miss the time shouting like crazy in class
I miss the time playing captain's ball during pe lesson
I miss the time gossiping teachers
I miss the time saying, ''Miss Lim is hot!''
I miss the time shouting and running in PVI
I miss the time during carlist people playing a fool
I miss the time studying geo
I miss the time teaching each other in class during our study week
I miss the time in UE square eating watermelon, drinking milk, studying
I miss the time quarrling along the lower sec block with people looking at us
I miss the time holding hands in east coast
I miss the time talking on phone every single day
I miss the time crying on her shoulders
I miss being excited and looking foward for sunday every week
I miss the time when everyone will should confort me like anything else
I miss the time when you guys stand up for me
I miss the time staying out late with the other 4 guys
I miss the time in Serangoon
I miss the time going tuition
I miss the time having fun together during tuition lesson
I miss the time studying, doing maths
I miss maths
I miss them
I miss the fun
I miss the past
I miss you

I MISS

AND

I MISS


I just miss the past!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home