A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, June 28

Times passes.. Just so fast

I was reading through my past blog entry. Oh man, time passes really fast. Espically for this year. It's gonna be July. It's gone. Half a year. Just like this. I hope readers over here wont be bored by all my sudden post today. I skipped school today. Too tired, reach home at 12 plus after being together with Bestie yesterday. I miss alot alot people. Today is gone. You will never find back 28June 2007 again. Anymore, this make me realise how important is every second, every min, every hour.

Bellamy just now tell me, ''it's a split second, everything is moving around you and that's why i wanna take down that split second.'' He speaks like a photographer, he is. And his words really knock onto me. We have to treasure, everything around us, good, bad, ugly. Tomorrow will be a better one!

I got in TPSU! Congrats me man!!!!!!!!! Waahahahahahahaha. Wanqi, qiuyuan, adilah and dorothy got in too! Out of thousand people in TP, we are the one who is being selected! Juice by that! I'm excited about the presentation tomorrow we will be doing for CSA. I'm excited for TPSU camp from tom evening till Sat. I'm excited meeting 20pc nugg on Sat for Art's night. I'm excited!

*Treasure before it's too late. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home