20pc nugg chalet
Chalet held this year, just 2 weeks ago? Hahahaha, bell send me the pics liao! Yeah! Tons of pictures, slowly see ok. We were waiting for the time to pass, to be in the evening so that we can start our bbq.
While waiting..


Can you imagine? While we are in chalet, jez was studying, her exams are like near loh. And she is studying geo la!


After Elina bathe



Colin miggle with the tv

As usual, marnchern with his PSP



Dont you think they really look like a couple?


I always laugh when i see this pic. Mc so cute la! I don know what he is laughing at. But, his laughter really infulence everyone in the room. Everyone started laughing, out, loud.


Funny Mc



A pity shar is not here!


Kuai le yu is coming up! At 530. We faster go to our bed and ready to watch our show!

Jezreel

Elina

Colin

Lijie

Mc.
Funny right! Everyone was snap! Stupid bell. BUt is really funny seeing us like this!

During advertisment

While waiting..
Can you imagine? While we are in chalet, jez was studying, her exams are like near loh. And she is studying geo la!
After Elina bathe
Colin miggle with the tv
As usual, marnchern with his PSP
Dont you think they really look like a couple?
I always laugh when i see this pic. Mc so cute la! I don know what he is laughing at. But, his laughter really infulence everyone in the room. Everyone started laughing, out, loud.
Funny Mc
A pity shar is not here!
Kuai le yu is coming up! At 530. We faster go to our bed and ready to watch our show!
Jezreel
Elina
Colin
Lijie
Mc.
Funny right! Everyone was snap! Stupid bell. BUt is really funny seeing us like this!
During advertisment
HIs wish..
Poor mc
Elina hit on colin. Colin is in pain. SEE, I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO FIGHT WITH GIRLS!
Jez, ai zhai
Yeah! Girls win!
Hahahahaha
Girls power!
We were all hungry during mid night. And we went to buy cup noddle and spend the night with fun and laughter. Next chalet coming up! Jez and colin's b'day. August! I love 20pc nugg! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home