A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Monday, July 2

WHERE IS LIJIE?

Hey ya! I just came back from so many things! TPSU camp, Macpherson's Art's Night, out with Cerrin! I will slowly blog about it! I'm tired now. Tomorrow still got class and class outing in Seoul Garden!

Oh yeah. Marcus is being promoted TOO. Only pvi ppl, joan and von will know what am i talking about. I'm lazy to explain also. I'm just sian of it. After Dawn is Marcus. But it's ok.. I didnt do what i should do in the first place. Cant blame anyone. However, i'm like, so ''tui'' about it la! I told joan the same thing. About the day at the back of the staircase. Do not want to repeat that again, just that, i had not been crying like that day for very long time. Controlling emotions is hard. Espically for me. The more i tell myself to ren, the more xinku i feel. The more i tell myself it's alright, it's ok, the more things pop up. Is life meant to be like that for me? Or am i taking it too serious. I guess i'm emo now. After two new guy being promoted yet i'm standing at the right spot still. So what if they say leader is just a tittle? So what if they say others had already see you as a leader. It's still matter. Shall i continue negatising myself, or shall i postive myself still like what i always tell others. Shall i not spread my negative, the negative that i always had or shall i continue to be the Lijie. Shall i, or shall i not?

I guess i had been talking too much nonsense. I don know what am i doing. Neither do i know how to face the rest. How can i tell others what to do when i didnt do it? How can i know everything about the business but yet i didnt apply it? How can this, how can that? How can i face others. Face myself? I need someone now. To be here for me. Is there such person? Or i'm still staying at the same old spot? I wanna cry. But not at home, with this atmosphere. Then where? Where is my answer?

Where is Lijie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home