A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, July 5

Heya! I'm still lazy to upload all those pictures. In future ok! Hurroy! I got a warning letter from school by mail. Hahahaha. Being skipping lesson. I skipped today's lesson today. The whole day! I wont get mc loh. So waste of money. Unless i'm real sick or i wont go and see a doctor! Ok, i shall not skip lesson from now on. I'm hopping that this semester will faster end! So that i can skip lesson as i want to as the record will be clear! Wahahahahaha. Have this AGM for TPSU later. I got in TPSU! Hahahahahahaha. But i don wanna only stay in subcomms. I want to be one of the esco memebers! Ok! Jiayou! =)))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home