Art's Night 2007
I'm very proud of my school. Very proud of myself. Very proud that i'm born in my family. Defintely bad things i had experienced before, maybe that's nothing to some of you but some thing to me. But i'm happy that i've grown. At times, please bear with my emo-ness. If you know me, i'm someone who gets emo real easily. Just out of sudden. But it will be over. Trust me man! =)
I was so happy and excited going back school! Art's Night. Wahahahahaha. The ever first musical experienced at our batch. The very first drama experienced at our batch. The very first Art's Night experienced at our batch too! I'm proud of sec4s in 2006! Everyone so talented, so nice! Esp i love the teachers! I rush over to Macpherson as soon as TPSU camp ends. Go back not to see performance, just my choir juniors and my school friends! I believe the $10 entrance fees never go into the drain!

Li, est and jez!

Est. Est grown liao. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Est, should know what i mean!

My form teacher for 2 years! Mrs-Ng Seah! Mrs Ng had been a great teacher! Sec 3 all of us don like her. We started to change. She is so cute! She teaches Maths and i LOVE MATHS LA!

Miss Lim is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss Lim!!!!!

The choir memebers with the choir teachers. I love them! =)

Look how choir had grown.. Walao.. Why band there man!
Keisha and Lee sang solo, ''Cant take my eyes off you'' OH MAN. KEISHA'S voice.. OH! I love her voice man! So nice!

Von and jez and me!

Miss Han! Although Miss Han leaves school, her heart is still with choir! She ask us not to call her Miss Han but Athena. SO SAD.. But i still call her Miss Han!

Jezzie..

8 years of friendship. Going to be 9 soon. Ever guy, CEDRIC!
I love MACPHERSON SEC! More photos with jez! Upload soon!
I was so happy and excited going back school! Art's Night. Wahahahahaha. The ever first musical experienced at our batch. The very first drama experienced at our batch. The very first Art's Night experienced at our batch too! I'm proud of sec4s in 2006! Everyone so talented, so nice! Esp i love the teachers! I rush over to Macpherson as soon as TPSU camp ends. Go back not to see performance, just my choir juniors and my school friends! I believe the $10 entrance fees never go into the drain!

Li, est and jez!

Est. Est grown liao. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Est, should know what i mean!

My form teacher for 2 years! Mrs-Ng Seah! Mrs Ng had been a great teacher! Sec 3 all of us don like her. We started to change. She is so cute! She teaches Maths and i LOVE MATHS LA!

Miss Lim is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss Lim!!!!!

The choir memebers with the choir teachers. I love them! =)

Look how choir had grown.. Walao.. Why band there man!
Keisha and Lee sang solo, ''Cant take my eyes off you'' OH MAN. KEISHA'S voice.. OH! I love her voice man! So nice!

Von and jez and me!

Miss Han! Although Miss Han leaves school, her heart is still with choir! She ask us not to call her Miss Han but Athena. SO SAD.. But i still call her Miss Han!

Jezzie..

8 years of friendship. Going to be 9 soon. Ever guy, CEDRIC!
I love MACPHERSON SEC! More photos with jez! Upload soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home