Another boring day
I'm gonna be mad. I'm stuck in school every day. Studying, doing projects. Next week everyday, is totally full of projects! Except for friday and my weekends. I will not sacrifice my weekend to do projects. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!! I think that i'm getting mad. Everyday i reach home, i watch tv. But at night, i will sure take out my books to study, write notes. This is so not Lijie. But i do feel bad not studying. But, oh man! Lijie where got so guai one!!!!! Now, everyday at least i will study. Is this good or bad? Wahahahahahhahaa
Projects projects and projects. Poly is so much about projects. For comms skills, i'm the leader. But look at my group. Thanks to CK who snatch away wanqi and marie the committed ones from me. Dorothy always disagree with what Roxy and i says. While Mandy and June does nothing everytime. As a leader, what should i do? Should i mark them down in the group evualation form? Will this be very bad. But, they are not doing anything. I wanna score well for project, however, my standard of english? I can only speak! I cant write!
I miss the fun. I miss bball today. I have mense la.. =( So sad.. I'm lazy to go with this condition. Running and jumping. It makes me feel uncomfortable. But i miss bball! I miss exercising! I need to be on diet loh! I was so happy that there's a bball at 1st. But everything was spoilt when i came home after school just now. Ok peeps, i will go off and finish up my comms skills project! Takecare! =)
Projects projects and projects. Poly is so much about projects. For comms skills, i'm the leader. But look at my group. Thanks to CK who snatch away wanqi and marie the committed ones from me. Dorothy always disagree with what Roxy and i says. While Mandy and June does nothing everytime. As a leader, what should i do? Should i mark them down in the group evualation form? Will this be very bad. But, they are not doing anything. I wanna score well for project, however, my standard of english? I can only speak! I cant write!
I miss the fun. I miss bball today. I have mense la.. =( So sad.. I'm lazy to go with this condition. Running and jumping. It makes me feel uncomfortable. But i miss bball! I miss exercising! I need to be on diet loh! I was so happy that there's a bball at 1st. But everything was spoilt when i came home after school just now. Ok peeps, i will go off and finish up my comms skills project! Takecare! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home