Notice. Observe.
I'm getting werid these few days. Getting to be like emo easily espically at night, just like 2 years back. Wahahahahaha. Come to think about it. My past is such a silly one. Yet fun and unforgettable. I always thank God of what he gave me. I pray to him, talk to him, share my happy and sorrows with him. I love the way i am. Because this is the way he made me to.
Chat with Shaojun very long just now. He's my primary school friend, had crush on him for 2 years. A very nice guy too. Happy that we are still keeping contact and meeting up every now and then. I miss the past again. This feelings had been coming back to me nowadays. Don tell me about not being emotional, have the right thinking, being positive and don think of the negative. I miss the time when i'm young. I'm sick of it. I wanna be like small kid. Kids are the ones who face no difficulties, pure and innocent. I wish that i can be like them.
Anyway, notice that i didnt really talk much about the pictures i posted? I'm sick of long long post and many many pictures. I'm changing to short and simple. Simplicty. Simplicity makes the best. *wink*
Chat with Shaojun very long just now. He's my primary school friend, had crush on him for 2 years. A very nice guy too. Happy that we are still keeping contact and meeting up every now and then. I miss the past again. This feelings had been coming back to me nowadays. Don tell me about not being emotional, have the right thinking, being positive and don think of the negative. I miss the time when i'm young. I'm sick of it. I wanna be like small kid. Kids are the ones who face no difficulties, pure and innocent. I wish that i can be like them.
Anyway, notice that i didnt really talk much about the pictures i posted? I'm sick of long long post and many many pictures. I'm changing to short and simple. Simplicty. Simplicity makes the best. *wink*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home