I finally know how disappointing it is to see blogs without any updates. I shall update now and then to prevent people from being disappointed when viewing my blog! I'm so sian now. Just finish part of my OB project. Seriously, i don know what am i writing. I don know what to write and my language suck. Let's see what will happen to tomorrow meeting. OB and Comms Skills meeting. I really want projects to end fast, FAST, AND FAST!


Test coming up. Accounts, next monday. Oh yeah. I start to like accounts but there's alot i still don know. Blame me for not listening during lecture and tutorial for the begining of school! I realise there's alot of smart guys in my class. They play but yet score well. What about me? I play but never score. I don wanna retain, i don wanna retake. I want to do well, and i believe i can. =) So many upcoming meet-ups! I'm meeting jo, rish and von tomorrow, meeting cerrin on thurs and 20pc nugg on fri to watch Harry!!!!!!!! OH YEAH! I LOVE HARRY POTTER!
How.. I'm so sian now. Yet no one is online to chat and play game with me. No new update of blog that i can read. Nothing for me to do. No mood to study. What shall i do now? I'm bored!!!!!!!
On my way back home today, i started to think about the time when i'm having tuition. Thanks to Miss Evelyn Ang, Est's sister. She had been a very good tutor. She is too fierce. I'll make sure i do her homework every time for lesson. I don like her to scold me. Yet i don hate her, she is too nice. She will be there when i need help. She is too enjoyable to be with. There is always laughter during our tuition every lesson. She is too strict. She demand this from me and i have to do it because she got the belief in me. She is too sweet. She always send encouraging message and talk to me nicely to ask me to study hard. She toss and turn when i'm having test and exams. She plan my schelude for June Holiday to make sure i revise everything. She assist me in achieve what i want and what i believe i will get. She was there when i need her. She was there when i'm stress. She was there and she tell me ''Don give up, because i have not give up on you." She was there to scold me, to teach me, to guide me. I thank her for what she had done. Although i score only A2 for both e maths and a maths, she was happy enough for me, she even teared for me. How to find such a teacher? I really cant thank her enough.Thank you Miss Ang. =))

Lijie, est, evelyn, evelyn's friend

The sisters. Taken during Backstreet Boy's Concert
ps: Sorry, picture abit blur =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home