A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, July 25

Sunday Craze

Sunday is the one i'm always looking foward to every week! BUT, i need to go for project early in the morning. We met Marie in the library, so qiao right. Started studying accounts instead of doing project. I don have laptop what. =( I want a laptop now. I don know why. I just want it. But, by the time i save it, i think, it will be when i'm Year 3. It's funny, when i told wanqi this, she brust out into laughter. But seriously, at the rate i'm saving, by year 3, i should have a laptop. So sad la.. I want a laptop loh!

After the project, i went to meet up with cerrin. Last day of GSS, i prepared money to buy clothes. But there's nothing for me to buy..
Neo-s
Hehe. We love cam-whor
Cool guys doing cool things!
I'm seriously carrying her loh.

We went k, our fav place! Wahahahahahaha
So cute pic, big head, small body! Wahahahahahah. I like this pic!
I miss cerrin now. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home