Outfield
It's working time! Working day. What really keeps me motivated that day? Seriously, i was so sian going to work in the morning. Cerrin la, my juice provider. Long story. Anyway, i went out with Shandy. She look so much alike with Ally! I keep calling her Ally la! Wahahahahaha. A fun girl to go out with though.






We work hard. LOA was low though. But we did work hard. I'm serious! My highest profit. $480 juice by Lijie. I wanna maintain my standard.
I want to be promoted. I was really sad when cerrin said'' lucky i never promoted you'' Maybe it was out of nothing, she don mean it. Words do hurt. I know. I'm gonna read through my P.V.I file, gonna get things into my head, be mature and not to be emotional. Believe, behave and become.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home