A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Monday, July 30

Plazza Hotel

I will never fail blogging about Saturday. Seriously, saturday is a day i'm looking foward to, having fun and eating my lovely friends! However, going out field is a differernt thing! Wahahahahahaha (don kill me ppl!) Anyway, i'm so happy! Guess what?! Lulu and i carlist loh! Oh man! How long we never went out together? I think since that time in Eunos which was years ago la! Wahahahahaha. Juice by that! I'm so happy that Johnny actually run carlist that morning. All along, i love how he run his carlist, full of excitement and everything. But that day, it disappoint me a little. The carlist was excited, but compared to the past, somehow, there's a differernce. Or am i too sensitive? Wahahahaha. Anyway, lu and i both coming back ringing the bell in Geylang. Juice by that. I never ring bell in Geylang before. Juice by me! Wahahahahahahaha. Buddy buddy result, really juice by us loh. Anyway, we went for the treat in Plazza Hotel.



Frankly speaking, i don fancy the food over there. I go there because is a location dinner. People who love durian should go. Their famous food was actually Durian prate and chesse oyster ++ chocolate foundue. It's actually a buffet la. Sad to say, i don like durian. I dislike the fresh smell of oyster. I don like to eat chocolate foundue. Hahahahahhaa. But i eat alot of plain prate and fruits ok! I love their crayfish and their durnken prawn though. People, you all can go try. If i'm not wrong, it cost 40+ per person. We have 13 ppl that night i think. WOW. A bomb loh. I xin tong for their money. Wahahahahahahhaa


That's chesse stick. I dip it with ice cream. It's not nice, that's why i dip it in ice cream. Hahaha.

Time for our family photo. Everyone is here. Sky-Hawk big family.

The girls out loud! Wahahahahahaha Where is cerrin loh?!

I think you cant spot us. Our main objective was the name of Hotel la.

Desmond with his bike, lulu covered the light on his bike!

It's a ladies night. Sorry, guys not allowed. Seldom the girls can go out together ok! of course, i wont miss this chance taking neos! Wahahahahahha

Yingxian, lijie, catherine, lulu and dawn


Hahahaha, we went to watch alone. In detail, i was covering myself with my jacket everytime when the ''thing'' appear! Wahahahahaha. Nice story line and, it's scary la. After movie, we rot at teh coffee bean sitting till 2 plus. Juice by us! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home