De-stress
Hey ppl! I'm in school right now. Chiong-ing out my report. However, i'm stuck. I don know what to write. I don know how to start from. Most importantly, i'm tired. My min cant work, it cant think. I have to rush through. But seriously, i don know where to start from. =(
Boring. This computer so sian.. Can only come internet. Nothing else. Oh man.. I want to find new article! I miss my bed loh. My sofa.. My mum cooking curry chicken and crab tonight! YUMMY! Gonna have a feast to night! Yeah!!! =)
Boring. This computer so sian.. Can only come internet. Nothing else. Oh man.. I want to find new article! I miss my bed loh. My sofa.. My mum cooking curry chicken and crab tonight! YUMMY! Gonna have a feast to night! Yeah!!! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home