:)
I was doing project the whole day yesterday. While finding teacher..


It's us!

Qiqi, marie and me!
It was really a tired day. Since 2 to 6, i have been doing project non stop. The day before also, the day before also. Argh!
I went to meet my cousin, Jiayi for dinner. It's actually quite surprising for me to be close to her due to our age gap? I mean.. She is the closest cousin to me. Ok.. Wahahahahaha. We had New York , New York! My first time!

It's quite disappointing actually. The food wasnt as fantastic as i thought. So sad right. :(

Ribeye steak with mushroom sauce. Wohoo! This is nice! I love it. It's steak! Kisses

Super sinful! Super super.

That's my cousin!


My desert. Waffle ice cream with honey. Not nice. Gelare serve best waffle in town!
*Thanks Jiayi for driving me home!


It's us!

Qiqi, marie and me!
It was really a tired day. Since 2 to 6, i have been doing project non stop. The day before also, the day before also. Argh!
I went to meet my cousin, Jiayi for dinner. It's actually quite surprising for me to be close to her due to our age gap? I mean.. She is the closest cousin to me. Ok.. Wahahahahaha. We had New York , New York! My first time!

It's quite disappointing actually. The food wasnt as fantastic as i thought. So sad right. :(

Ribeye steak with mushroom sauce. Wohoo! This is nice! I love it. It's steak! Kisses

Super sinful! Super super.

That's my cousin!


My desert. Waffle ice cream with honey. Not nice. Gelare serve best waffle in town!
*Thanks Jiayi for driving me home!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home