I love shopping! Wahahahaha, i cant post any photos ah, i'm in school so i shall ratter my wy through. Few things to do to start with
1. Study hard. I want to be top in class! I really want to mug and mug and mug now. It's not early. Better late than never
2. Earn money. I want to shop
3. Save money. I really should start saving now. Wow! My age, yet not 1k in my bank. I'm a failure
4. Leadership. I'm gonna make it happen. So long liao, i better make it fast. But this will be deal after my exams
I think that's the serious things that i wanna do. I just paste my motivation poster up in my study room fast. I bet it will drive me to work my fullest! Anyway, i really really want to change room, so sian loh, sleeping with my sister. No life. No radio on. No air con on. Have to listen to the noise she make when she is on phone with her boyfriend. More bored ah!!!!!!!!! Oh man! I miss my bed now. I want to sleep now. Ok people, i'm going watch youtube now. Talk to you again! :)
1. Study hard. I want to be top in class! I really want to mug and mug and mug now. It's not early. Better late than never
2. Earn money. I want to shop
3. Save money. I really should start saving now. Wow! My age, yet not 1k in my bank. I'm a failure
4. Leadership. I'm gonna make it happen. So long liao, i better make it fast. But this will be deal after my exams
I think that's the serious things that i wanna do. I just paste my motivation poster up in my study room fast. I bet it will drive me to work my fullest! Anyway, i really really want to change room, so sian loh, sleeping with my sister. No life. No radio on. No air con on. Have to listen to the noise she make when she is on phone with her boyfriend. More bored ah!!!!!!!!! Oh man! I miss my bed now. I want to sleep now. Ok people, i'm going watch youtube now. Talk to you again! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home