A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Tuesday, August 7

Hi people

Hi people. I'm down now. I'm alone in this TP library. Wanqi haven come back from her lunch. I failed my account test. So sad loh. Like what i say, i put in effort. Maybe not as much as other people in my class. People around me scoring so good. I can only smile and say it's ok. I did not want to show the sadness, try to fight back my tears until talking to cerrin just now. I did put in hardwork and effort to study. But things normally do not go the way we want it to be. It's ok, i really want to start mugging now. I will die going in this pace. Haiz. Sian. I really need to discipline myself well now, have to manage my time properly.. Jiayou Lijie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home