A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Friday, August 3

Hey Gorgeous!

Hey Gorgeous is in my school today! i'm so excited seeing them! I really want to see who are those belle and handsome guys!


I rush over to there as soon as my lecture ends. Chey! To my disappointment, they are not that shuai and pretty. Only one of the girl is pretty.. So sad..



Fiona Xie and Ju rong? I don no his name! Fiona Xie very pretty! I like her, though i know she is not nice, cause she is pretty! I feel so proud voting. So fun! Of course, i vote to the only girl who i think is pretty which is F3!
Li, dor and charmaine

Just to show you guys. This is Dorothy's eye candy. She is really super in love with him. So exicted each time she see him. Honestly, i don think he is handsome. Wahahahahaha. Give me your feedback man! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home