Bestie-out
Wohoo! I've finally finished my project. This semester's. It came to an end. I was really happy when our QnA ends. It's like, ''Wofoo, WOSH, HIPIEE, YEAH!!!'' Wow, i never felt that relax and happy before. Seriously, i'm damn stress while doing project and i hate that stress. But being stress means that i'm doing work, i'm putting in hard work ok! =)


Our final portfoilo
I'm so nice, qiuyuan cant go lounge with wanqi, poor wanqi have to go there for 4 hours, so i pei her go loh! She never even do her duty la! We ended up playing photo hunt and word safari with kelly. Saw adilah! She is truly a frequent customer of lounge loh. Wah! I being to be interested in futsball. Hmm, don no how to spell. The table soccer la! Adilah's friends got skills loh! I want learn man!
Met bestie! That S11 food is nice! Cheap! Hmm, i love that secret place of ours! I love shopping! I love bestie! Muacks! =)










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home