A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Friday, August 3

Some pictures i edited in my phone on my way home today. So smart! So proud of myself! Hahahaha




Wow! There's really alot that i want to buy!
1. Laptop
2. Shoulder bag
3. Havana's slipper
4. Pumps
5. Heels
6. Formal wear
7. Clothes
8. Any junk thing that i need!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for my holiday to be here! 2 months! I'm sure that i will be able to save and spend! Of course, to achieve my goal in the business. Where is the money! I'm so desperate for my laptop. 2k. Please pray for me that i really save. I still spend now! Oh man! It's ok, i'm gonna save. Save and SAVE! I LOVE SHOPPING.. How?! Wahahahahaha. Chiong-ing work tom. I'll make sure i come back at least 40 piece. For the sake of my money! I WILL DO IT! GOOOO LIJIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home