A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Friday, August 10

Sorry guys!

I'm so sorry! Haven being blogging quite a while, i really wanna blog, but i cant. My ''nice'' sister spoilt the computer and don want to hold responsible on it. No worries. We had a big quarrel anyway. She is seriously mad. She quarrel with her boyfriend, she vent her anger on me. No matter whether is she right or wrong, it's always my fault. This is crazy. I just want to have a differernt room with her ASAP!

I wanna post up my pictures to let all of you see what fun i had gone through these few days. However, computer not repaired. Now, i'm actually skipping lecture and doing my oral presentation slides. Meanwhile, of course i blog! Wohoo! Have to make it fast. Thanks wanqi and maire showing me concern after they had read the blog. I didnt expect that you two will read it la! Thanks cerrin for lending me her laptop when she knows i need to rush out my project. I know you need to use your laptop every night, for your social needs, thanks! Thanks dorothy for lending me her laptop now to do my slides. Wohoo. So many things to be done.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEZZIEEEEEEEEE
Jez know i love her and she know i know she love me too! We are gonna meet later! Plus 20 pc nugg and vicki. Haiz! Sharilyn not coming, but it's ok, it's jez's b'day! We are planning a surprise for her (Plan B) and i buying flowers! As usual, as a lady, i really love flowers. I believe my friends who get it from me will love them too! =) I'm so excited!

National Day was great! I spend time working though, but it's ok! I make good money and spend wisely last night. I'm gonna upload pictures i took last night la! Wahahahahahaha Oh ya! Please people, watch Jay Zhou movie! It's so nice! Trust me, believe me and i love you guys! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home