A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Tuesday, August 14

I have so much to blog about! I really miss blogging for these few days! So much emotions kept within me, i want to say it out loud, yet don want to let everyone know. Anyway, i had oral presentation yesterday. The last one though. It suck. It's not my best. Quite sad about it though. It can be better la. Haiz.. Ok, gonna improve on it.

Exam next week. Cool. Have to study real real real real HARD! I'm meeting Elina to study in pp Mac tom. Potong Pasir mac! I miss that place!!!!!! Was so happy that i met up with 20pc nugg last friday for jez's b'day. I hope she got a memorable one. Colin was sweet though (Ya, colin, ya..)

I want to post up pictures loh. Cant, i'm using school's lab. Anyway, good news! My mum say that she will get the person to repair our CPU which is spoilt. She know that i will buy laptop so in the future, my house will have 2 laptop(plus my sister's) and 1 compuer. Cool right?! Oh yeah! I shall save on 1 by 1 and also during holidays to work damn hard to earn the money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home