A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, August 16

I hate..

Personally i do not like quite a number of things..

1. I hate insects. They are the ever last thing on earth that i will adore
2. I hate people telling me ''bye'' instead of '' byebye'' Seriously, it sound rude
3. I hate people asking me to ''shut up''. Kindly say ''keep quiet'', it sound nicer
4. I dislike when people studying yet a group of people making so so so much endless noise. Endless, it really don end la!
5. I hate people to accuse me
6. I don like to be isolated

I've asking myself not to do these things above. I don like people to do that to me, simliarly, i don want to do that to others. People need to change ok! Changes is hard, but you wont when you try. Juice by that! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home