A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, August 15

=((

I'm sad la! Walao! Dawn left the company. I'm not VERY close to her, but not bad loh. Moreover, we talk alot alot on sat when we are outfield together. Getting close to her though. However, something happen! I really believe that everything happens for a reason. I don know the reason why she leave the company la, but was quite affected by it when i heard the news! Anyway, don misunderstood! No one from pvi tell me this news. No one wanna tell me, i feel that everyone is hiding something from me, inculding ppl whom i close to. I'm feeling insecure. Oh ya, anyway, it was dawn who tell me the news herself. I wish her all the best now and will 100% chop meet her up for dinner some time! =) Gooooo DAWN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home