I'm feeling rather down this few days. Got better when there are friends beside me. I always say that friends are the best! Went to study with Elina yesterday, got Joan to come down too! I feel the sense of belonging when i'm out with them. No matter how long we had know each other, there's still million of things for us to talk about. We will always have an endless conversation! I ended up talking to ben at night too, in the midst of studying in Kallang Mac. Long time since i chat with him, and he seem pretty serious about some girl out there, who so qiao! I know her! Hahahahahahaha. Ben was rather nervous about it la, hope everything will be fine for him and he better study!
Kallang mac has changed drastically! Alot unfarmilar face i saw and it become a strange place to me. Cant believe i actually work there for about 2 years. Friends and collegues whom i'm close to are gone, but it's okay, i'm sure we gonne meet up some day la!
I believe ''Everything happens for a reasons'', but i cant help but to feel sad about what is happening now. I really miss secondary school life. You don need to stress about anything. No projects, no presentation, no ugly world of this society. I really hope can turn back and i really wonder what my future will be. Will i still be in this state, blogging the emo stuff 5 years later? Or i'm already a millionaire. You'll never know ok!
I want a boyfriend now~ I want to be on diet! I'm serious! I want my boyfriend who can drive! To drive me around. I love taking public transport, but sometimes very lazy. Cab is far to expensive, so the best is to have someone who can drive me around. Heh! Who will be the lucky one?!
Kallang mac has changed drastically! Alot unfarmilar face i saw and it become a strange place to me. Cant believe i actually work there for about 2 years. Friends and collegues whom i'm close to are gone, but it's okay, i'm sure we gonne meet up some day la!
I believe ''Everything happens for a reasons'', but i cant help but to feel sad about what is happening now. I really miss secondary school life. You don need to stress about anything. No projects, no presentation, no ugly world of this society. I really hope can turn back and i really wonder what my future will be. Will i still be in this state, blogging the emo stuff 5 years later? Or i'm already a millionaire. You'll never know ok!
I want a boyfriend now~ I want to be on diet! I'm serious! I want my boyfriend who can drive! To drive me around. I love taking public transport, but sometimes very lazy. Cab is far to expensive, so the best is to have someone who can drive me around. Heh! Who will be the lucky one?!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home