A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, August 22

I love things and people around me!

Hi people! I'm happy with people and things around me! Although my computer is not yet repair, i still can blog every now and then! You know why? Because of them!! My friends who lend me laptop, like bestie. My sister lend me laptop to play. Even my school have free access computer to use as long as we like! Really appreciate them during these period of time. Or i will be bored to death!



Right now, i'm actually studying in Kallang Mac (blogging, i mean), i was to study la! Gonna ton here until morning. Luckily! Joan is sleeping somewhere in the corner now with Moomoo, or i wont have a chance to use tha laptop! She need it to study la! I need to finish my target work today, so that i need not chiong tomorrow and thursday! Jiayou ah!



I love Kallang Mac still.. Being working here for 2 years since sec 2. I miss working in Mac now, with all the aunties, my friends and of course the managers! But sad to say, close friends and managers had quit mac already.. So right now, nothing much to pull me back to mac, other than the aunties and uncles here!



Honestly, i like working in a service line. It still lies down to great attitude, just like what P.V.I is teaching? Just that P.V.I is more related to the society, the reality. But, it all voice down to, how hard you wanna work.

All jobs and occupation are tough. I said all, so i don encourage people to jump job from job. Because you will met another differernt problem in another differernt job! It depends on whether do you wanna settle down and overcome the hardwork. I know, this is random!



Is degree really important? What i really wanna do after my Poly life? Am i gonna decide it now? Or later? Many questions fly out, or pop out after the talk with Johnny. He talk logics, he really do, and logics don lie. So what lies? I lie to myself? Or people is lying to people?

This post was supposed to post on Tuesday, 21/08/07, due to some network problem la.. Sorry guys!

1 Comments:

  • At 30 August, 2007 22:52 , Blogger Jia said...

    wow.. actually i think you're very free leh.. how come so much time to blog one? i tell you lah, no need laptop one.. just go and get a nokia phone with internet access and you can use that to blog whenever you want lor. i mean, also can upload youtube videos if you want. might as well wat.. then no need to get a laptop. hahahahaha.. so easy. =p

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home