Something that i realise..
This is bad. I'm actually sleeping damn late every singel day. Like, 5am to 6am? I will have difficultly adjusting to the normal bed time in the future, espically after exam and i'm going back work. I will sleep early tom.. 1 more paper down! It is down! I'm left with the last paper. This last subject must really study, cause there's really ALOT to study! Anyway, i'm actually quite confident with all my papers. Like econs today, wasnt as bad as i expected. Out of so many questions, the essay questions right, i only don know how to do a particular question. I never study that chapter la. BUT, almost all of my friends don know how to do also! Not so bad! Wahahahahahahahahha
After reading Joan's blog about the ''disappointment'' thing, i feel that, that's alot i have to reflect on myself. I'm someone who speak without action. I always give promises to my friends but yet, i never do what i actually say. To do what i have promised, of course, i have to give up something. Often, i choose my fun and enjoyment over the promises that i actually made. True enough, no expectation=no disappoinment. But like what i said, i will rather have 100 expectation for something with only 1 come true and have 99 disappointment! At least, 1 of my expectation is reached! This is the time i have to really reflect about myself. About what i said, what i promise, how i behave and how i deal with people. I don want to let anyone of my friends around me to be disappointed in me. :)
Living without my OWN computer is hell no! After my paper today, it's only 12! I will never go home and study at this time when the next paper is on thurs! So i ask my classmates to go out. WAH! Everyone have their own programme, most of them tell me they wanna go home! This is crazy ok, going home at such an early time is not what Lijie always do! You all should know.. However, after drinking bubble tea, i went home because the drowniness in me starts to come. When i reach home, 1 look for my sister face, i know she is not happy. Cause when i come home, i woke her up from her beauty sleep accidently. That goes my leisure on the laptop. There is a very very low probability of her lending me her laptop. What i was thinking, ''better don borrow from her, now if i borrow from her, we comfirm quarrel. Wait till at night when her mood is better'' Then? I have nothing to do, spend abit of my time playing handphone games and i went to sleep. When i wake up, i watch tv on the way till now. See! How boring my life is going without friends and computer. If everyday my life is like that, i'll make sure i go nuts!
I'm bored. And you know what! It's time for huan huan ai!
My current favourite song,
After reading Joan's blog about the ''disappointment'' thing, i feel that, that's alot i have to reflect on myself. I'm someone who speak without action. I always give promises to my friends but yet, i never do what i actually say. To do what i have promised, of course, i have to give up something. Often, i choose my fun and enjoyment over the promises that i actually made. True enough, no expectation=no disappoinment. But like what i said, i will rather have 100 expectation for something with only 1 come true and have 99 disappointment! At least, 1 of my expectation is reached! This is the time i have to really reflect about myself. About what i said, what i promise, how i behave and how i deal with people. I don want to let anyone of my friends around me to be disappointed in me. :)
Living without my OWN computer is hell no! After my paper today, it's only 12! I will never go home and study at this time when the next paper is on thurs! So i ask my classmates to go out. WAH! Everyone have their own programme, most of them tell me they wanna go home! This is crazy ok, going home at such an early time is not what Lijie always do! You all should know.. However, after drinking bubble tea, i went home because the drowniness in me starts to come. When i reach home, 1 look for my sister face, i know she is not happy. Cause when i come home, i woke her up from her beauty sleep accidently. That goes my leisure on the laptop. There is a very very low probability of her lending me her laptop. What i was thinking, ''better don borrow from her, now if i borrow from her, we comfirm quarrel. Wait till at night when her mood is better'' Then? I have nothing to do, spend abit of my time playing handphone games and i went to sleep. When i wake up, i watch tv on the way till now. See! How boring my life is going without friends and computer. If everyday my life is like that, i'll make sure i go nuts!
I'm bored. And you know what! It's time for huan huan ai!
My current favourite song,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home