A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Sunday, August 26

Huan huan ai

I just finish 1 ep of huan huan ai! And i went to watch the previews for all ep. Stupid wenjie bluff me, trying to make me happy. He told me that rainie and he junxiang will be together in the middle of the show. But that's not true loh. I don like to watch their relationship being drag to the last ep and then finally they together. I prefer those shows that are like, the leads are together in the middle of the show then problems occurs or something. It's ok! I still love huan huan ai.

Hehe, people, i'm sorry to flood my blog with this show. But, i'm like this. When i'm crazy over something, i'm really into it. No matter day or night, sunshine or rain! This is lijie, like it or not. When i'm watching devil beside you, something happen, can go and read my archive. But, i'm really addicted to this show! Hahahahaha, going to sleep now, my mum wake up already.. Ha.. Naggings! Ok, nitez people! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home