Hi people. IT'S OVER!
Exam FINALLY OVER! However, i really screwed up the last paper. I slept 3 hours last night loh. No mood to memorise. Wah, i really don have discipline. I have to learn. Not to study last min again. Jiayou la! I have alot pictures to blog leh.. So many many, but sorry my dear friends, i have to wait till my computer is being repaired then can upload.
Anyway, i went to celebrate my BIG day (which is today), with wanqi, qiuyuan and joan! We went k and really go crazy! WOOSH! I love k! Joan cut my fridge! Hahahahah, we are friends right. Not only friends, we are bestie ah! So of course, is free, Free, FREE OH!!!!!!!!! I'm excited going to stay in joan house soon. Soon la. And you know, i'm going to watch huan huan ai now!!!!!! Takecare people!
Anyway, i went to celebrate my BIG day (which is today), with wanqi, qiuyuan and joan! We went k and really go crazy! WOOSH! I love k! Joan cut my fridge! Hahahahah, we are friends right. Not only friends, we are bestie ah! So of course, is free, Free, FREE OH!!!!!!!!! I'm excited going to stay in joan house soon. Soon la. And you know, i'm going to watch huan huan ai now!!!!!! Takecare people!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home