Hi people! I'm back from chalet! I feel so sad. And i miss 20pc nugg now. Really i do. Chalet will be much more fun with elina and sharilyn around! Elina went working! And shar have her musical rehersal i think. I seriously want to go to her musical! No girls going loh. I don wanna go alone with the guys.. So sad. So gonna find someone to go with me tom? If i have the mood and time to go out! I really miss chalet! Cant wait for the next chalet to be here! Bell, elina and mine chalet! YES! I'm so glad that bell have the same birthday as me. Although it's a one year difference, it doesnt matter to me!
I was watching wo cai, wo cai, wo cai cai cai just now. Felt so sad. They actually ask the celebrities to guess among 5 couples, which of them had already broke up. When the result is out, the girl cried badly, however, the guy still like the girl. They broke up due to external factors la. As usual, i cried. I felt sad for them. Liking each other doesnt mean they are meant to be together. That's a sad thing in life ok! I wonder when will my right one appear..
I was watching wo cai, wo cai, wo cai cai cai just now. Felt so sad. They actually ask the celebrities to guess among 5 couples, which of them had already broke up. When the result is out, the girl cried badly, however, the guy still like the girl. They broke up due to external factors la. As usual, i cried. I felt sad for them. Liking each other doesnt mean they are meant to be together. That's a sad thing in life ok! I wonder when will my right one appear..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home