I miss her :)



Cerrin is gone! Over to malaysia for owner's meeting! Feel so empty without her presence. The atmosphere of her! I bet everyone feel so too.. So no juice loh during evening prime time today! :)
A million million words cant do much to touch a person. I really thank her for being beside me when i need someone. She know me too well. Okay.. Fine, she is observant enough to study people. She can guesse whatever i wanna say, what i wanna do and what am i feeling. I thank her for the fun that i had with her, the memories that we got, the same sentimals that we had every now and then, gossips that we made, laughter that we had, tears when i'm feeling down. I don know what to say but somehow or rather, my leader's words made me cry easily. I miss her presence. I wonder how will i feel when she leave for company expansion.
''Don give up, because i haven give up on you" In this world, only 2 person said this phrase to me before, my tutor, Evelyn, and her.
After a long long period, the path which i walked for these months. She never fail to be beside me, whether rain or shine. The good, bad and ugly which i learn from her, was never forgotten. Thanks cerrin


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home