K-box after exam
All the photos have to be post up! To let my dear friends see what have i gone through! Hi people, qiu, qiqi and me meet up with joan after our semester test to play our mights out!


I love singing k :)

I miss k now :(

The nice background the k box had now!

Cam-whor in toilet!

The crazy girls! Dancing with all they can. Should have seen their reactions when the k box staff come in! It's funny!!

Her prince

The whites, pure, the virgin! =p

Bestie :)


I love singing k :)

I miss k now :(

The nice background the k box had now!

Cam-whor in toilet!

The crazy girls! Dancing with all they can. Should have seen their reactions when the k box staff come in! It's funny!!

Her prince

The whites, pure, the virgin! =p

Bestie :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home