Jezreel's birthday <10/8/07>
We celebrated jez's birthday in marina square. I feel fortunate for jez and myself! To be loved by all our friends around her. Seriously, we gone through phone talks and alot alot to plan a surprise for her! Jez should feel REAL happy!
Before meeting the guys..


See, i so slim!

The 4 pretty ladies!


I miss them..
We went to eat sushi for dinner and catch a movie! Alot photos taken loh! In bell's camera, have to get from him. But really a memorable day! After chilling at Esplanade's starbucks..

While waiting for cab!

Get to see them real soon! :D
Before meeting the guys..


See, i so slim!

The 4 pretty ladies!


I miss them..
We went to eat sushi for dinner and catch a movie! Alot photos taken loh! In bell's camera, have to get from him. But really a memorable day! After chilling at Esplanade's starbucks..

While waiting for cab!

Get to see them real soon! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home