A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Sunday, October 14

Random thoughts

I'm began to feel emo right now. Looking the way how i mature and behave down the path, seriously, i changed alot. Nothing is constant, only changes are constant. Juice by that person telling me this. True enough, nothing is constant, only changes are, you always see changes every now and then. The difference is whether izit a huge change or a small change.

I got abit hurt upon viewing her friendster. The years of friendship just gone like that. We are still friends, but not as close anymore. Thinking about the quarrels and fights we had went through, hahahaha, it's really funnny. But who will never expect that after so long, we are not that close as we expect that we will be. I always thought that i don care about it. However, i still do.

So much change i gone through these periods. I finally see my goals once back again. A differernt one, a brand new one. Leader is just a tittle, i have to. Start behaving, talking and act like a leader. Of course, knowledge and experience has to be there. It's time for me to accmulating everything one by one and of course, to grow guys. I wanna help to expand Wildfire and indirectly there's benefits for me!

I'm real tired now. Shall blog again another day! Nights :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home