Pening down..
It's a long time since i really blog. Most of the post is either pictures or some short post. I really wanna give myself a round of claps that i got into leadership! At the same time, giving myself a slap for doing so shitty these few days. Goals had been blurred for me. After leadership, what kind of goals i wanna achieve. Earning money, being more responsible, get into bulletin, maintaing consistency. I hate it when people say i start to die down after getting into leadership. My vision is blurred. So for now, i have to stay focus with my goals!
I wanted to ask my leader where is my mistakes this morning. However, finally when i wanna step into her office and ask her, someone is there. Sadly, i walked off. You can say that i'm stupid, by not steping into the office speaking what i want. But there's something that holds me back. Who can i seek to when i need someone. Who will ever feel like how i am now. Who ever understands me. Unless i speak out.
I don know what i want now. I just need someone to be there for me
I wanted to ask my leader where is my mistakes this morning. However, finally when i wanna step into her office and ask her, someone is there. Sadly, i walked off. You can say that i'm stupid, by not steping into the office speaking what i want. But there's something that holds me back. Who can i seek to when i need someone. Who will ever feel like how i am now. Who ever understands me. Unless i speak out.
I don know what i want now. I just need someone to be there for me


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home