A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Sunday, October 14

Birthday

Yeah! I'm excited! My birthday is coming! This is the first year i didnt plan anything ok! Anyone can ask me out! I'm not having chalet that day. Most prob having chalet with 20pc nugg the day after my birthday. It's so exciting man!

I love my birthday alot. I believe everyone do? Birthday is something important to me loh. People can say, next year you still have your birthday. But you wont be 15 years old again, you wont be 50 years old again. So i always treasure my birthday alot. Leave my birthday to the ones i loves! I'm sooooo tired! After a long week of work, finally it's weekend! Left 1 more week to school reopen. I really wanna achieve something before i leave for school!

Anyway, i met up with 20pc nugg, est and vicki yesterday. Just to do some catch-ups! So sweet for the guys to arrange this! Really looking foward to small little things that happen every singel day and i will achieve my goals this week! Juice by that! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home