Friends are the only elements that can hold the world together
After chalet today, i came home and pack my stuff, all the presents and stuffs really mess up my whole room. I spend more than 2 hours packing everything, including my secondary school's books, poly's books! Finally, all done!
Was reading through primary and secondary year book and i found alot of photos that i had actually washed. So many old memories came back. I threw away things that was releated to ''him'', feel so wasted loh! Argh! My money!! Anyway, many letters and cards that i found was written by Joan and Estrina. Those encouraging words, giving regards letters, all the best letters. Wahahahahahahahaha, really alot. Come to think of it, i don think i had written anything for them like this! True enough, everyday, in my life, there's something happening. All the memories and I was really touched at some phrases that Joan actually wrote! Cerrin also wrote me some letters. After reading everything, i really feel so blessed!
To others they might feel nothing, but it's really something to me! I feel so happy with friends like them around me, being with me so close :)
Was reading through primary and secondary year book and i found alot of photos that i had actually washed. So many old memories came back. I threw away things that was releated to ''him'', feel so wasted loh! Argh! My money!! Anyway, many letters and cards that i found was written by Joan and Estrina. Those encouraging words, giving regards letters, all the best letters. Wahahahahahahahaha, really alot. Come to think of it, i don think i had written anything for them like this! True enough, everyday, in my life, there's something happening. All the memories and I was really touched at some phrases that Joan actually wrote! Cerrin also wrote me some letters. After reading everything, i really feel so blessed!
To others they might feel nothing, but it's really something to me! I feel so happy with friends like them around me, being with me so close :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home