=p
Went to buy present for the nov b'day babies today with qiqi! We have lunch at xin wang and was really really really full!
Black pepper chop with rice

Yuan Yong


I brought qiqi to this pretty place in Suntec where cerrin brings me to!


After that, i went to Vivo and meet cerrin as soon as she touch down Singapore! WELCOME BACK DARLING! YEAH! Shopping speer is here again! I need to save LOTS of money for my taiwan trip at the end of year 3, malaysia trip in 2 weeks time and dec major shopping! Woosh! More to go! =)
Black pepper chop with rice

Yuan Yong


I brought qiqi to this pretty place in Suntec where cerrin brings me to!
After that, i went to Vivo and meet cerrin as soon as she touch down Singapore! WELCOME BACK DARLING! YEAH! Shopping speer is here again! I need to save LOTS of money for my taiwan trip at the end of year 3, malaysia trip in 2 weeks time and dec major shopping! Woosh! More to go! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home