A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Friday, November 16

My dream guy =p

I shall start off with this topic because est said that i'm being materialistic. Anyway, what's YOUR expectation of your guy?

Fistly, i want my dream guy to be rich and someone who can drive! I'm like emphasing this damn strongly. You can say that i'm materialistic, whatever la! But, i'm really just being realistic. Seriously, look at the world, the society, do you think that money is not necessary in this world? Ok, you can say don put money as the 1st piority. But do you really think that without money, just base on the love between you and your guy, you can live happily? I mean, yes, you may, provided your family or those average income kind, no need to worry for food and living. But what about those who are poor? Unemployed? Don you realise couple who are in marriage often quarrel because of money? And why is this so?

Basically, i'm not trying to defend myself. I know that different people have differnt opinions and thinking. I want a guy who is rich and can drive. But of course, he have to meet my basic needs too! Like, being someone who is nice, gentleman and blah blah.. These are the basic criteria that he MUST have. Then we talk about being rich and everything.. But being rich of him doesnt make him to pay everything for me. I hate it, when guys like to do this. I will be a independent someone, but my future of course counts on him la!

Character is important. Without his character, he wont even be in my list for dream guy! But if you were to ask me, what kind of guy i want, i will gladly tell you that he must be rich and can drive! Cause is my DREAM GUY! I never once said that his character is not important! I really want someone who can drive me around whenever i want. So then, i will not waste money on transport, esp cab! So.. When will he appear? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home