I'm back with the slow songs, slow mood, and alot feelings kept within me. Was listening to Jay Zhou, Pu Gong Ying De Yue Ding. Really nice and smoothing voice he had! Suddenly, have alot alot of feelings. But i really don know what to say, what to start with. I love this kind of occasional mixed feeling. A time for me to listen to my surrounding peacefully. Esp with that kind of music. Wohoo, so man zu! I shall end here, having to chiong tom. I really hope tom my buddy will be a surprisingly one! Abit bored going out with the same person everytime :)
EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Previous Posts
- My dream guy =p
- I don know what happen to my blog. The link beside...
- Don pissed me off
- I don know what to do, what to say
- http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/1206799Pe...
- (^_*)
- =p
- School is here!
- My test
- The gifts :)
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home