Thanks for ppl who actually COMMENTED strongly on my topic on dream guy. Anyway, i don need your useless comment la. The purpose i write about that is not for you to comment anyway, just another way to tell MY FRIENDS what kind of guy i wanna have. And i already said, ''character is important, without character, he wont even be in my dream guy list'' you mean you don know how to read? Materialistic here and there, just shut up. To everyone reading my blog, whether is my friends or who, just shut the materialistic, as people grow, thinking change ok. If you can stay the same opinion like what you having now, juice by you. If this is my thinking, juice by me. I don need your bloody comments, i'm serious.
EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Previous Posts
- I'm back with the slow songs, slow mood, and alot ...
- My dream guy =p
- I don know what happen to my blog. The link beside...
- Don pissed me off
- I don know what to do, what to say
- http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/1206799Pe...
- (^_*)
- =p
- School is here!
- My test
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home